This is not sponsored content. I own and/or personally recommend all of these items.
The best Christmas movie of all time, the fragrance atomizer I use for traveling, an Arctican to keep beverages cold, the travel steamer that works well enough to use at home too, a cute portable speaker, a fun new game we are totally getting, the prettiest pink bottle for an easy hostess gift, and a 2018 planner for your Type A friends!
The best accessory (statement earrings) + the invention that makes them work for anyone – BlingGuard Bling Dots! These magic little discs give your ears a “lift” making even the most heavy earrings possible for anyone to wear. The ultimate stocking stuffer for your fashion-loving friends!
Take a break from holiday shopping for a sec to think about your own needs – your denim needs, that is. Nothing is more important in your closet than a good pair of jeans. These three are my current go-tos. From left to right – for a night out, for every single day, and for really casual days. LOVE them all.
The most perfect cotton t-shirt, it comes in 10 colors, and it’s only $18. Plus more great fair trade gift ideas from a few of my favorites – Everlane, Noonday, Elegantees, Reformation and Deux Mains!
I own all of these accessories, highly recommend and will be wearing them on the reg this holiday season! They make a great gift – for Santa to put under the tree for you, or for your bestie or sister.
1. Required reading for anyone with a creative hobby or career.
2. This coffee table book looks so dreamy.
3. This memoir written by young, dying neurosurgeon is so powerful, I can’t recommend it enough.
4. The best, sweetest novel of all time. I’ve read it too many times to count!
5. A fascinating read about the introverts and extroverts among us and what makes them tick.
6. I waited way too long to read this classic. It’s such a treasure.
7. A deeper exploration of the clothes we wear and why beauty is at the center of a woman’s heart.
For more recommendations, Oprah’s drool-worthy gift guide is pretty fabulous. I would love to hear your recommendations, too. I’ve got all my shopping left to do, so please help a sister out!
SOURCE: J’s Everyday Fashion – Read entire story here.