While I certainly enjoy the creative process of putting together new outfits, you will most often find me re-wearing something I already own. I enjoy re-wearing for different reasons: it’s a shortcut that saves time, it’s the most budget-friendly option, and it’s earth-friendly. (But I don’t have to tell you that, because repeating outfits is the reality for all of us!) Here are 10 outfits from last summer I’m most excited about wearing again this year:
2. This look is a no-brainer given that gingham tops the list of summer trends! Identical shirt here.
3. Four years later and I’m just as excited about wearing this skirt! Planning to wear it like last year as pictured, only with a soft nude clutch. To achieve this type of look, check out this gorgeous embroidered skirt I will be posting outfit pictures with soon.
5. A white shirtdress is the perfect foundation for any number of outfits, and I love the mix of navy, black and brown in this outfit I wore to India last summer. Same hat in stock here, and dress here.
9. I wore this top with black shorts for dinner recently; here’s the same top on Amazon.
Honorable mentions: I wore versions of these three outfits a couple months ago, on our trip to Europe!
11. Rainbow dress (shop this brand here)
12. Black white polka dot (identical skirt here)
13. Blue stripe dress (similar dress here, here)
Which one is your favorite?
SOURCE: J’s Everyday Fashion – Read entire story here.