Obsessed with these shorts on sale under $30 – they come in 5 colors.
DETAILS: WHITE WINDBREAKER (WEARING SIZE MEDIUM) | WHITE NIKE SPORTS BRA (WEARING SIZE MEDIUM) | BLACK SHORTS (ON SALE – 25% OFF – WEARING SIZE SMALL) | HEADPHONES (SIMILAR HERE ON SALE) | BLACK NIKE SNEAKERS
When I was a kid, I was a big tomboy and lived and breathed basketball from kindergarten through high school. I practically lived in Nike and Adidas. Even as an adult I still get excited for new sportswear pieces. Black and white are so versatile and timeless, they are always the easiest to mix and match together so I wanted to share a few different pieces you need in your closet that you can wear to the gym, for travel style, or just because, hey, sportswear pieces are comfy and cute.
- A graphic sports bra: I can’t be the only one who dreads putting on a bra! Sport bras are a good compromise haha they are really comfortable and add a sporty look to any outfit. Love this white graphic option and love the zip detail and back of this one.
- Joggers: You guys know how addicted I am to joggers – I practically live in them, whether I’m lounging around the house, traveling, or running errands. I love the logoed stripe on this pair – they are so different from anything else I own. I also got this matching hoodie for a fresh take on the tracksuit which is going to be big this season.
- A transitional layer: I’m obsessed with all the colorblocked windbreaker options out right now! Love this one in white and it also comes in multiple colors here. They are an easy piece to throw on and take off, which makes it the perfect layer, especially as we transition into fall.
- Shorts that make you love your legs: I am kind of picky when it comes to athletic shorts. The ones with a curved hem are always more flattering so I’m always on the lookout. I love this pair I found that comes in 5 colors and the trim gives it a throwback feel that is coming back this season.
- Sneakers: Last but not least, sneakers!! I have a serious obsession with them, but I wear them all the time so I don’t feel too guilty about it. A good neutral sneaker will never go out of style so I always stock up on good black and white styles when I find a good pair I like. I own this style in at least 4 colors – they are the perfect balance between sporty and chic.
Below are a few more great sportswear pieces from Macy’s!
*In collaboration with Macy’s and ShopStyle.
SOURCE: Hello Fashion – Read entire story here.