Pinky and peachy tones – my dress just went on sale under $25!
Wes loves sharks and we found a bunchÂ of shark graphic teesÂ (on sale) – such a good find if you have any kids who have a thing for shark!
Happy Friday guys! Who else is excited for the weekend??
1. No matter how old the kids get they still light up every time we play with bubbles!
2. I can’t handle how cute Mara is carrying around her purse! She even carries around my credit card and keys in her bag when I don’t feel like bringing mine. Haha!
3. Wes is losing all his teeth at the same time! It’s so cute and we can’t help but laugh because every time her smiles there’s almost a full open gap where he’s missing 4 teeth. The two front teeth are slowly starting to grow in so it won’t last much longer but I’m loving all the pictures we are getting in the mean time.
4. I’ve mentioned it before, but the kids would pretty much live in athletic clothes if they could get away with it. Sometimes they need something a little more dressed up. I found these shortsÂ and this styleÂ from the Jumping Beans line at Kohl’s that look nice but are still really stretchy and they don’t restrict the kids at all. Best of all, they are under $10 so it’s a great budget find and I don’t worry if they are a little rough on them while they are playing.
5.Â Converse are one of the first shoes I ever bought for Beckam when he was a baby so I’ll forever have a soft spot for them. IÂ love that they make them in everyone’s size in the family because I’m obsessed with matching sneakers.
6. I can’t believe the school year is almost over! The kids only have 2 weeks until they are out of school. This year is flying by!!
7. I always look forward to the summer because we have more time with the kids. It seems like during the school year they are in sports and dance so much during the week, so it’s nice to have that extra time to really play with them, go on hikes, visit the splash pad, or go on a summer getaway.
Hope you guys have a great weekend!
*In collaboration with Kohl’sÂ and Popsugar.
SOURCE: Hello Fashion – Read entire story here.