3. Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink – Truly one of the most flattering pink nudes for fair to medium skin tone. A great shade for brides or to rock a smokey eye. This goes down as one of the perfect nude lipsticks out there.
4. Dior Rouge Dior Matte 999 – The iconic red 999 that was made famous by the house in 1955 came out with a matte formula last year. Strong payoff but comfy on the lips, this is a favorite with Elisabeth Moss.”
5. Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Lip Color in Merlot – This shade is great for that deep punch of color. Great on any skin but especially beautiful on dark to deep skin.
6. Innisfree Real Fit Lipstick in #11 – OMG this is one of the cleanest corals I’ve come across. Bright, more tangerine and less pink, this is GORGEOUS on sun-kissed skin. Adds that summery pop everyone wants to lift their spirits up!
7. FLESH BEAUTY Strong Flesh Lipstick in Queen – A satin finish with wicked payoff, this lipstick is a STEAL at its price. My inner goth loves this color and exceptionally beautiful on any skin tone.
8. Pat McGrath Labs Matte Trance Lipstick in Obsessed – This Orange Red pops like crazy and the finish is so luxurious. Wearing this stand out red would be like wearing a diamond in the center of your face. Attention grabbing and mesmerizing for those who dare!
9. Surratt Beauty Lipslique Lipstick in Peccadillo – A deep Aubergine shimmery shade looks especially beautiful on deeper skin tones. The finish is sheer but build able creating a creamier finish the more you add. Think of this as a hybrid lipstick & gloss in one.
10. Urban Decay Lipstick in Crank – Talk about a bright pop…this shade is a bit neon and looks great on every skin tone. Its a gorgeous magenta berry and its electric on the lips in the summer. Great with a dewy complexion!”
*Thumbnail credit: @Danielmartin
SOURCE: Olivia Palermo – Read entire story here.