It’s hard to believe but we’re only seven days away from Thanksgiving, our favorite food-centric holiday full of family, friends and of course A LOT of traveling. As one of the busiest holiday travel weekends of the year, people often get overwhelmed as they face their empty suitcases and get dizzy trying not to go crazy overpacking with what will end up being a large bag full of things they don’t wear. So whether you’re flying across an ocean, taking trains through several states or going for a quick drive to another city, we pulled some key staples that we simply couldn’t travel without to help guide you with all of your packing needs.
2. To keep you preoccupied during downtime at a family’s home or for long travel times (um hello traffic) a great book will take your mind off the holiday madness like these from the queen of the wrap-dress, DVF.
3. A staple sweater paired with burgundy denim is a perfect pair for turkey day while a fun pair of flats help to make any outfit a standout.
– J.Crew Collection Fringe Sweater
– Rag & Bone Stretch Denim Skinny Jeans in Wine
– BAMS Moda Dubai Winter Flats
4. Baubles and accessories are the easiest way to jazz up any ensemble and these three color neutral pieces match everything and anything.
– W. Britt Big Block Necklace
– Lulu Frost Radiant Gold Plated Necklace
– Dylanlex Ace Ring
5. When it comes to hair nothing comes in handy more than a dry shampoo to give an extra umph of volume for those seemingly endless days and Pantene Pro-V has an amazing product for just that.
– Pantene Blowout Extend Dry Shampoo
6. A gorgeous set of travel makeup brushes thanks to Alexis Bittar available at Sephora – Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold Beauty Brush Set and Stand
8. Last but not least this cuddly cashmere and silk travel set from Banjo & Matilda keeps us comfy and warm for those extra long trips or even just for a perfect nap.
SOURCE: Olivia Palermo’s Style Blog and Website – Read entire story here.