If you’re anything like us, you are all about comfy outfits that are equally stylish. Here is a look we put together to help you transition into spring with this in mind. Stick with a neutral palette that includes a turtleneck or mock neck sweater, flattering lounge pants, and chic flat sandals. Top off the outfit with classic round sunglasses, a whimsical ear cuff, trendy bucket bag, and a pretty nail polish that ties the whole look together.
1. Eileen Fisher Cashmere and Wool Sweater (similar option)
2. Illesteva Allen M Round-Frame Rose Gold-Tone Sunglasses
3. Saskia Diez X Wire Gold-Plated Ear Cuff
4. Staud Bissett Leather Bucket Bag (also here)
5. Chanel Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colour in Washed Denim
6. Baserange Ribbed Organic Cotton-Fleece Track Pants
7. Diane von Furstenberg Brittany Leather Sandals (also here)
SOURCE: Le Fashion – Read entire story here.